Access to this site is subject to your agreement to the following terms:
- The Bipolar Scotland website is for information only. It is not meant to replace professional legal or medical advice or advice on any other subject which a professional in that subject may give or have given.
- Access to this site is given only on condition that you do not hold Bipolar Scotland in any way liable for the result of any action you might make based on the material on this site.
- Reproduction of extracts from this site for distribution or commercial purposes are not permitted without the prior written permission of Bipolar Scotland.
- Local group pages, articles sent for submission, and any contributions to the web site may be edited as Bipolar Scotland deem appropriate.
- Personal information such as your name, postal and email address or phone number is private and confidential and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the information. Unless instructed to do so by a Court Order, Bipolar Scotland will not divulge any of your details to any third party.
- Although the site has been built with accessibility in mind, we cannot guarantee that the site will be accessible to all viewers.
- Bipolar Scotland are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.