Membership is open to anyone aged 16+ with an interest in bipolar disorder and this includes:
- people with a diagnosis
- friends, family, carers and partners of people with a diagnosis
- mental health professionals
You don’t even have to live in Scotland to join us!
Join online or call 0141 560 2050 and we can process your application by phone. We can also send out membership application forms by post if you prefer.
What do I get for joining?
- Become part of the Bipolar Scotland community
- Free attendance at one of our Self-Management Training courses
- Free admission to our Annual Conference/AGM every September
- You can stand for election to the Bipolar Scotland Board and help to run the organisation (but this isn’t compulsory - you decide how busy or active you want to be).
- Our magazine “On the Level” posted to you four times a year.
How much does it cost?
Unwaged Membership…….. £5.00
Family Membership………… £25.00
(family membership enables two people from the same family to join at reduced cost).
What are you waiting for? Join Bipolar Scotland – you know it makes sense!
Any personal information you provide is stored on our confidential database and is not issued to any third party or organisation. Members’ personal data is used only for purposes connected to the operation of Bipolar Scotland. All information is held securely under the terms of General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).