Joining Bipolar Scotland as a subscribing member gives you access to a range of services, amenities, and support while also giving us the funds needed to carry out our mission across Scotland.
Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in Bipolar Disorder and/or the need to increase understanding of the illness.
Every new members strengthens the voice of those affected – if you have the illness, are a carer, friend, relative, a caring professional, or an interested individual.
What do I get with my membership?
- Bipolar Scotland’s regular newsletter “On the Level”
- Access to a e-zine version of Pendulum magazine from Bipolar UK
- Free entry to self help groups’ network events
- Access to the self management training courses
- Access to facilitators’ training events if you are/plan to be an organiser of a self help group
- Entry to our annual national conference
- Information on Travel Insurance and Life Assurance
- Discounted publications on all aspects of Bipolar Disorder
How much does it cost?
Unwaged Individual Membership…….. £5.00
Membership is valid from 1 April each year. Family membership enables 2 people from the same family to gain access to all of our member services.
How do I join?
You can join Bipolar Scotland in one of two ways:
- Join us online.
- Phone our office on 0141 560 2050 and we will post an information pack to you.
Data Protection Act
Any personal information supplied is stored on our confidential database and is not issued to any third party or organisation. Should an opportunity arise that would benefit our membership your written permission would be sought before any personal details are released. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, if you prefer your details not to be held on computer please contact the office in writing.